Lowrance leads the way to help you find fish and find your way precisely, easily, better
The Lowrance HDS-12's fishfinder / chartplotter combines two core marine electronics technologies into one easy-to-use, integrated system.
Use the fishfinder for a real-time view of baitfish and game fish beneath or to the side of your boat.
Find key fish-holding structure such as rocks, sunken roads and wrecks.
Pinpoint transitions in weed growth and bottom composition, as well as water temperature (thermocline), which often indicate the location of fish.
Use the chartplotter to reveal your boat's current location and course on inland, inshore or offshore waters with the added visual support of depth readings, contours and navigational aids.
Place waypoints on fishing hotspots as well as navigational hazards. Plot courses, follow depth contours or create trails of your boat's path all for the peace of mind knowing that you can safely navigate with confidence.
For greater mapping definition, all Lowrance chartplotters are compatible with detailed mapping solutions available on microSD card, such as Lowrance Insight, Fishing HotSpots PRO and Navionics.
Performance Plug-ins for HDS
sonar imaging system delivers greater resolution and wider range for enhanced underwater images.
High-definition, 12-inch, widescreen color display with touchscreen functionality for fast and easy operation.
Key Lowrance HDS-12 Features
- Easy to use touchscreen Revolutionary new user interface provides lightning-fast, fingertip access to all HDS features. Intuitive menus, cursor assist, snap-to setting markers and innovative preview panes with quick-touch slider bars provide unparalleled control in all weather and water conditions.
- Built-in StructureScan HD sonar imaging - Enjoy picture-like, 180-degree views of structure and fish below your boat. Plus, overlay live high-definition bottom imagery on top of your charts using the innovative StructureMap feature. Requires optional StructureScan HD transducer.
- Built-in, award-winning Broadband Sounder - Display and mark gamefish, baitfish and structure at higher speeds and at greater depths from 1 to 3,000 feet.
- New, StructureMap HD capability Use recorded StructureScan HD logs to create stunning underwater images of lakes, rivers or seafloor. StructureMap can be viewed as an overlay, and toggled on and off to provide the ultimate in situational awareness in relation to both chart and bottom detail.
- Super-accurate, internal 5Hz GPS antenna - 5Hz position update rate provides more accurate trails and smoother chart performance for the maximum in reliable position accuracy. Supports WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS corrections. For even greater performance and functionality, add an external Lowrance Point-1 10Hz GPS antenna with built in compass.
- TrackBack to review and save key hotspots - Scroll-back thru Broadband Sounder or StructureScan HD sonar imaging history to review structure or fish targets and pinpoint the location with a waypoint.
- GoFree Wireless ready View and control select fishfinder and chartplotter displays wirelessly using supported tablets and smartphones and the free GoFree app. Requires the revolutionary WIFI-1 module.
- Extensive mapping options HDS Gen2 Touch includes built-in charts or bundled map options, and is compatible with the most expansive selection of cartography on the market. Options include Insight HD, Insight PRO, Insight Genesis, Navionics, C-Map Max-N, TOPO, and more. All charting options can be used with Insight Planner PC planning software. Visit the Insight Store for more details.
- Multi-view and chart sharing View Navionics cartography simultaneously with the charts of your choice, in 2D or 3D perspective view, with independent control, range and overlay capabilities. Plus, get the maximum from your chart card purchases; buy one map card and view it on all networked HDS Gen2 or Gen2 Touch chartplotter displays.
- Depth contour shading and shallow water highlight - Use these new features with Navionics Charts to quickly identify fishing areas of interest or to highlight shallow water areas requiring extra caution.
- New, Insight Genesis personalized maps Make your own maps using recorded sonar logs, upload data to Insight Genesis account, view secure custom chart detail online, adjust contour lines, add optional vegetation or bottom-hardness overlays, download to an SD card and use on the water.
- Optional video-camera input (video camera input cable sold separately).
- Brilliant, enhanced SolarMA PLUS display for superior sunlight and wider-angle viewing.
- Affordable NMEA 2000 and high-speed dual Ethernet ports.
- Two full-sized SD card slots.
- Lowrance Advantage Service support.