Lowrance HDS-12 Touch - High-definition, 12-inch, widescreen color display with touchscreen functionality for fast and easy operation.
KEY FEATURES OF THE LOWRANCE HDS-12 Touch
- Built-in StructureScan HD sonar imaging, plus award-winning Broadband Sounder with DownScan Overlay and TrackBack feature.
- Personalized or built-in Insight mapping and optional Navionics charts. View both at once in 3D perspective view, plus StructureMap, Broadband Radar and SIRIUS weather overlay capability.
- Brilliant, enhanced SolarMAX PLUS display for superior sunlight and wider-angle viewing.
- Dual Ethernet port and two full-sized SD card slots and video-camera input (video camera input cable sold separately).
Lowrance HDS-12 Touch - Find. Navigate. Dominate.
Redefining Ease-of-Use with the Lowrance HDS-12 Touch
Built-in StructureScan HD sonar imaging on the Lowrance HDS-12 Touch, plus award-winning Broadband Sounder with DownScan Overlay and TrackBack feature. The ultimate fish-and structure-finding display. Navigate
Personalized or built-in Insight mapping and optional Navionics charts. View both at once in 3D perspective view, plus StructureMap, Broadband Radar and SIRIUS weather overlay capability.
New super-bright widescreen displays in 12-inch size with touchscreen control on the Lowrance HDS-12 Touch. Dominate your time on the water with greater command and control that?s now easier to learn and customize.
Easy-To-Use, Touchscreen Control
The Lowrance HDS-12 Touch has powerful touchscreen with redesigned menus and five push-button controls simplify operation without sacrificing features. Built-in, Four-Channel Sonar Technology
Dedicated StructureScan HD on the Lowrance HDS-12 Touch signals for left, right & down-looking images, plus award-winning Broadband Sounder. Real-time StructureMap capability allows you to overlay StructureScan Sonar Imaging data onto your favorite chart for a life-like underwater view with greater perspective of your boat's position to nearby structure. Overlay DownScan Imaging onto your BroadBand Sounder view for the ultimate fish-and structure-finding display. More Powerful Navigational Tools
A super-accurate, internal GPS receiver of the Lowrance HDS-12 Touch comes standard on all HDS Gen2 Touch models, plus built-in Insight USA high-definition mapping with contour shading. 3D perspective view is also now available with both Insight USA maps and optional Navionics charts, plus a dual-view option allows you to simultaneously use two maps at once. Insight Genesis Compatibility
Make your own map with the Lowrance HDS-12 Touch! Create high-definition contours, bottom hardness, and more from personalized sonar log recordings on a powerful, new Lowrance web-based map creation tool. Flexible Networking Options
Standard on the Lowrance HDS-12 Touch, network and share data across all HDS displays for the ultimate flexibility and cost-savings. NMEA 2000, NMEA 0183 and Ethernet-compatible with up to two Ethernet ports. Performance Upgrade Choices
The Lowrance HDS-12 Touch is compatible with Broadband 4G and 3G Radar, LWX-1 SIRIUS satellite radio and weather receiver, LGC-4000 external GPS antenna, SonicHub marine audio server , AIS collision-avoidance system, engine interface cables, plus video camera inputs on 9 & 12-inch models. Advanced Memory
Up to two waterproof SD card slots on the Lowrance HDS-12 Touch to load Insight HD, Navionics map options, Fishing HotSpots PRO, backup waypoints, routes, trails and settings, and create personalized Insight Genesis maps and StructureMap from recorded sonar log recordings. Wireless Connectivity
GoFree WiFi-1 module compatible via Ethernet, when combined with a GoFree Wireless app provides remote viewing and control of HDS Gen2 Touch on the iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- Create your own high-definition map of your favorite body of water, featuring depth contours and shading, as well as vegetation and bottom-hardness layers.
- Record a Broadband Sounder or StructureScan sonar log of a preferred body of water, using a blank SD card on your HDS Gen2 Touch.
- Using your desktop or laptop computer, upload the sonar recording to the web-based Insight Genesis map creator.Within just a few hours, review your new high-definition contour map online.
- If you like what you see, download the high-definition contour map to an SD card through your desktop or laptop computer
Built-in StructureScan HD Sonar Imaging For the Lowrance HDS-12 Gen2 Touch
- Get the Whole Picture - first and only solution with crystal-clear, dedicated side- and down-looking views.
- Pick Your Color - Select from a wide array of HDS and StructureScan display color choices for the best viewing for water conditions and personal preference.
- SideScan Imaging - Crisp side-viewing detail, up to 500ft/152m port to starboard, allows scanning more water in less time for productive locations. Reveals targets and their scan shadows - structure, game fish and baitfish alike.
- Detailed Navigation Guidance - HDS with built-in Insight or any high-detail mapping option, plus StructureScan imaging presents the best total on-the-water picture to enhance discovery success, above and below the surface.
- DownScan Imaging - The Lowrance innovation of dedicated sounding focused vertically beneath your boat removes all guesswork in structure identification.
StructureMap View for the Lowrance HDS-12 Gen2 Touch
- Standard on the Lowrance HDS-12 Touch fishfinder models, Lowrance StructureMap tool allows anglers to view and create detailed underwater images of their favorite fishing areas. Overlay StructureScan sonar images on top of traditional charts to provide a unique view into underwater structure and its location on the map. Use StructureMap in live mode or scan an area to create a detailed map for on or off the water viewing.
- View/create detailed underwater images of your favorite fishing or boating area
- Record and overlay Lowrance StructureScan sonar images on traditional charts
- Compatible with Lowrance Enhanced Basemap, pre-loaded Insight cartography and Insight HD, plus Navionics and other third-party mapping options
- Full chart capabilities - Scroll back on sonar or chart screen and mark waypoints without losing valuable sonar information.
Use the fishfinder for a real-time view of baitfish and game fish beneath or to the side of your boat.
Find key fish-holding structure such as rocks, sunken roads and wrecks.
Pinpoint transitions in weed growth and bottom composition, as well as water temperature (thermocline), which often indicate the location of fish.
Use the chartplotter to reveal your boat's current location and course on inland, inshore or offshore waters with the added visual support of depth readings, contours and navigational aids.
Place waypoints on fishing hotspots as well as navigational hazards. Plot courses, follow depth contours or create trails of your boat's path all for the peace of mind knowing that you can safely navigate with confidence.
For greater mapping definition, all Lowrance chartplotters are compatible with detailed mapping solutions available on microSD card, such as Lowrance Insight, Fishing HotSpots PRO and Navionics.
Performance Plug-ins for HDS
|StructureScan HD sonar imaging system delivers greater resolution and wider range for enhanced underwater images.|
High-definition, 12-inch, widescreen color display with touchscreen functionality for fast and easy operation.
Key Lowrance HDS-12 Features
- Easy to use touchscreen Revolutionary new user interface provides lightning-fast, fingertip access to all HDS features. Intuitive menus, cursor assist, snap-to setting markers and innovative preview panes with quick-touch slider bars provide unparalleled control in all weather and water conditions.
- Built-in StructureScan HD sonar imaging - Enjoy picture-like, 180-degree views of structure and fish below your boat. Plus, overlay live high-definition bottom imagery on top of your charts using the innovative StructureMap feature. Requires optional StructureScan HD transducer.
- Built-in, award-winning Broadband Sounder - Display and mark gamefish, baitfish and structure at higher speeds and at greater depths from 1 to 3,000 feet.
- New, StructureMap HD capability Use recorded StructureScan HD logs to create stunning underwater images of lakes, rivers or seafloor. StructureMap can be viewed as an overlay, and toggled on and off to provide the ultimate in situational awareness in relation to both chart and bottom detail.
- Super-accurate, internal 5Hz GPS antenna - 5Hz position update rate provides more accurate trails and smoother chart performance for the maximum in reliable position accuracy. Supports WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS corrections. For even greater performance and functionality, add an external Lowrance Point-1 10Hz GPS antenna with built in compass.
- TrackBack to review and save key hotspots - Scroll-back thru Broadband Sounder or StructureScan HD sonar imaging history to review structure or fish targets and pinpoint the location with a waypoint.
- GoFree Wireless ready View and control select fishfinder and chartplotter displays wirelessly using supported tablets and smartphones and the free GoFree app. Requires the revolutionary WIFI-1 module.
- Extensive mapping options HDS Gen2 Touch includes built-in charts or bundled map options, and is compatible with the most expansive selection of cartography on the market. Options include Insight HD, Insight PRO, Insight Genesis, Navionics, C-Map Max-N, TOPO, and more. All charting options can be used with Insight Planner PC planning software. Visit the Insight Store for more details.
- Multi-view and chart sharing View Navionics cartography simultaneously with the charts of your choice, in 2D or 3D perspective view, with independent control, range and overlay capabilities. Plus, get the maximum from your chart card purchases; buy one map card and view it on all networked HDS Gen2 or Gen2 Touch chartplotter displays.
- Depth contour shading and shallow water highlight - Use these new features with Navionics Charts to quickly identify fishing areas of interest or to highlight shallow water areas requiring extra caution.
- New, Insight Genesis personalized maps Make your own maps using recorded sonar logs, upload data to Insight Genesis account, view secure custom chart detail online, adjust contour lines, add optional vegetation or bottom-hardness overlays, download to an SD card and use on the water.
- Optional video-camera input (video camera input cable sold separately).
- Brilliant, enhanced SolarMA PLUS display for superior sunlight and wider-angle viewing.
- Affordable NMEA 2000 and high-speed dual Ethernet ports.
- Two full-sized SD card slots.
- Lowrance Advantage Service support.