Noland RS11 Analog to NMEA 2000 Data Converter
The RS11 is intended for converting Tach and analog sensor data into NMEA 2000 messages for display by devices such as chart plotter MFDs (Multifunction Displays). The engine connections are made to existing gauges or directly to senders if there is no gauge. The RS11 can provide drive current to resistive senders where needed. Two RPM inputs plus six analog inputs on each RS11 means it can support one or two engines as needed.
Configuration and calibration of the RS11 are done with a Windows PC(via USB) and the supplied software. It consists of selecting the specific information(engine temp, oil press, etc.) to convert on each input and supplying proper calibration values. There are also options to turn on "Sender Current" where needed, enable or reset "Engine Hours", and set Alarm Values for some inputs. If software updates are ever needed, they are done with a Windows PC via USB.
A water-resistant housing protects the RS11 internal components, while a gasket cover seals the terminal strip connections to the engine. A plastic plug seals the USB Port when not in use. A multicolor status LED indicates the operating mode of the RS11. All inputs can handle 30V or more of applied voltage without damage.
- Supply Voltage/Current: 10-30 Vdc, 40 mA. max
- Pulse Input Impedance: 100K ohm
- Analog Input Impedance: 13K ohms
- Analog Input Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Operating Temp: -20 – 70 °C
- Humidity range: 0 – 100% (non-condensing)
- Certification: NMEA 2000 (Level A), LEN 1
- Size/weight: 2.4″ x 3.4″ x 0.9″ / 3 oz.
- Warranty: 3 year repair/replacement
Airmar Manufacturer Part No :