Raymarine EV-100 Tiller Evolution Autopilot - T70153
No fuss, easy to install and robust - the Raymarine EV-100 Tiller Autopilot combines Raymarine's autopilot expertise, FLIR Systems' R&D, and advanced aerospace guidance technology to create Evolution Ai control algorithms that deliver a new level of accurate autopilot control.
The Raymarine EV-100 Tiller Autopilot's EV sensor core can be installed almost anywhere on your boat - above or below deck. Install upsidedown or off the vessel's centreline.
Once installed, the Raymarine EV-100 Tiller Autopilot setup is easy, with a simple Dockside Wizard to guide you through the process.
Raymarine EV-100 Tiller Autopilots are installed on vessels around the world from large yachts, to smaller fishing boats and RIBs. Watch our video of Evolution users sharing their experience.
Raymarine EV-100 Tiller Autopilot steers so accurately they will save fuel and get you to your destination faster.
The Raymarine EV-100 Tiller Autopilot enclosure is fully sealed and built to IPX6 waterproofing standards
3 Response level modes
Tailor the Raymarine EV-100 Tiller Autopilot to your liking by selecting either Leisure, Cruising or Performance mode.
Small sail and RIB owners can take advantage of the EV-100 autopilot systems which are installed in the cockpit while larger vessels can opt for an inboard/outboard autopilot that suits their steering system and displacement.
Raymarine EV-100 Tiller Autopilot Features:
- A complete autopilot-in-a-box
- Evolution Ai for superior performance
- No calibration required
- Quick and easy installation
- Powerful tiller drive is compact and unobtrusive
- Used by the world's top single-handed sailors
- For tiller steered boats up to 13,200 lbs (6,000 kg)
- For 12V DC power systems
- Includes p70 Autopilot Controller
Raymarine EV-100 Tiller AutopilotIncludes:
- EV-1 Sensor Core
- p70s Autopilot Control Head
- ACU-100 Actuator Control Unit
- Tiller Drive
- Tiller Pin (sold in packages of 5)
- Mounting Socket (sold in packages of 5)
- Evolution Cabling Kit
- EV Unit O-Ring Pack (set of 2)
- Wall Mounting Bracket
The EV Sensor Core
At the center of every Evolution system is the intelligent EV sensor core, a 9-axis sensor that monitors vessel motion in all three dimensions. The innovative EV sensor core combines advanced solid-state sensors with the Evolution autopilot processor into a single easy-toinstall housing.
Mount the EV sensor core above or below decks, the rugged enclosure is fully sealed and built to IPX6 and IPX7 waterproofing and submersion standards.
The EV-1 is designed for Evolution mechanical and hydraulic autopilot systems. SeaTalkng networking enables a single cable connection for power and data to the Evolution ACU (actuator control unit) and extended SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 networks.
- Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change
- Flexible installation options
- Mount above or below deck
- Simple SeaTalkng connectivity to the control head and ACU
- Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions
- Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay, and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays
p70s Autopilot Control Head
The p70s is a push-button operation controller designed primarily for sailboats.
- LightHouse user interface is simple and quick to use
- Wide 160 degree viewing angles
- Start up wizard helps you configure the pilot quickly and easily
- Anti-reflective coating for improved visibility in bright sunlight
- Low power - typically 132mA/1.6W - 27% less than ST70 at x4 measured brightness
- Supported autopilot modes: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; Wind Vane; Power Steer and Jog Steer
- Simple system and group dimming/illumination
- Support for multiple data sources
- SeaTalkng/NMEA2000 and SeaTalk1 connectivity (no bridging required)
ACU-100 Autopilot Control Unit (ACU)
The rugged ACU (Actuator Control Unit) delivers reliable autopilot drive power and also provides power to the SeaTalkng bus. Choose the ACU that fits your steering system type.
Evolution Cabling Kit
- 1 x SeaTalkng Power Cable (0.4m)
- 1 x SeaTalkng Backbone Cable (5m)
- 1 x SeaTalkng Spur Cable (0.4m)
- 1 x SeaTalkng 5-way Connector Block
- 2 x SeaTalkng T-piece Connector
- 2 x SeaTalkng Terminator